The requested URL /typo3/sysext/backend/Resources/Public/Html/Close.html&id=7 was not found on this server.
List module -> Create a new record of type "page" -> Click button "Open in new window" -> Enter a page title -> Click "close" -> Click "Save and close"
#5 Updated by Riccardo De Contardi 5 months ago
- File Cattura1.PNG View added
- File Cattura2.PNG View added
- File Cattura3.PNG View added
- File Cattura4.PNG View added
- File Cattura5.PNG View added
- File Cattura6.PNG View added
- File Cattura7.PNG View added
- File Cattura8.PNG View added
These are my findings with TYPO3 9.5.4; I followed these steps:
1) List view, click on create a new record:
2) Select to place the page somewhere
3) Instead of giving it a pagetitle, click on "open in new window" button
4) In the modal, write a pagetitle and click "Close"
5) Click on "Save and Close"
Result: no error, the page seems created.¶
6) Click instead on the button to create a new page in the list of existing pages
7) Select a position for the page
8) Same as step 3)
9) Same as step 4)
10) Same as step 5)
there is a 404 error
nonetheless, if I am not wrong, the page has been created anyway.
Could someone confirm it?
#6 Updated by Riccardo De Contardi about 2 months ago
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to New
This issue is still reproducible as I described on my previous comment on both 10.0.0-dev and 9.5.6; on both cases, the error is:
Not Found The requested URL /typo3/sysext/backend/Resources/Public/Html/Close.html&id=39 was not found on this server.