Copy / paste Frontend URL and open in Backend
Regarding this tweet https://twitter.com/xperseguers/status/1047184939215675392 (thanks guys for the live question and nice words :D) use case is following:
- In case of a multi-site (domain) install
- Admin panel is possibly not configured because the Backend is accessed via another subdomain (hint - possibly for me naturally -: maybe describe in some manual how to best deal with configuration is such case)
- Or you don't have Admin panel enabled even for a simple single-domain install
- You get a URL from someone reporting some problem, it may include language prefix or may even be restricted to some user group and even if authenticated you just don't have direct access to it)
- How to go to corresponding page in Backend "quickly"
Since the Frontend URL is available as a field, I'd expect this use case to be quite "feasible" with some kind of search.
It could ideally open (= show with page module) the corresponding language variant
Of course using the Admin Panel could be "the answer", it was more like "would it be possible without it".