Bug #87843

Unicode characters as entry point in site configurations

Added by Marcel Macasso almost 3 years ago. Updated over 2 years ago.

Status:
Closed
Priority:
Should have
Assignee:
-
Category:
Link Handling, Site Handling & Routing
Target version:
-
Start date:
2019-03-05
Due date:
% Done:

100%

Estimated time:
TYPO3 Version:
9
PHP Version:
7.2
Tags:
Complexity:
Is Regression:
Sprint Focus:

Description

Unicode characters like chinese ones cannot be used as entry point in site configurations

How to reproduce (TYPO3 9.5.5)

  • Create a root page
  • Add a site configuration for this page
  • Set as entry point a string with Chinese characters, like /test-人物
  • Try to access the page in the browser
  • A 307 redirect is triggered to the last site configuration available

Related issues

Related to TYPO3 Core - Bug #87090: Site module > Umlauts in domains not working with the new url handling / routingClosed2018-12-06

Actions
Related to TYPO3 Core - Bug #87893: Update composer.json file for core extensionClosedBenni Mack2019-03-13

Actions
Related to TYPO3 Core - Bug #87953: SiteMatcher Warning: Use of undefined constant INTL_IDNA_VARIANT_UTS46Closed2019-03-19

Actions
#1

Updated by Marcel Macasso almost 3 years ago

  • Category set to Link Handling, Site Handling & Routing
#2

Updated by Benni Mack almost 3 years ago

Hey Marcel,

can you quickly check if this worked with v9.5.4?

Also, can you share your site config.yaml file?

#3

Updated by Marcel Macasso almost 3 years ago

Hi,

it also doesn't work in 9.5.4.

this is the site configuration that I use:

rootPageId: 1537
base: /test-人物
baseVariants: {  }
languages:
  -
    title: English
    enabled: true
    languageId: '0'
    base: /
    typo3Language: default
    locale: en_US.UTF-8
    iso-639-1: en
    navigationTitle: ''
    hreflang: ''
    direction: ''
    flag: global
errorHandling: {  }
routes: {  }
#4

Updated by Dieter Porth almost 3 years ago

I got a related problem to this. (TYPO3 9.5.5)
If i use
base: https://www.düddelei.de/
then the menu-processor throws an exception and I could not get an menu.
If i use
base: https://www.xn--dddelei-n2a.de/
then i would get a menu-array from the dataprocessor.

#5

Updated by Benni Mack almost 3 years ago

Dieter Porth wrote:

I got a related problem to this. (TYPO3 9.5.5)
If i use
base: https://www.düddelei.de/
then the menu-processor throws an exception and I could not get an menu.
If i use
base: https://www.xn--dddelei-n2a.de/
then i would get a menu-array from the dataprocessor.

Hey Dieter,

could you put in the exception here?

#6

Updated by Gerrit Code Review over 2 years ago

  • Status changed from New to Under Review

Patch set 2 for branch master of project Packages/TYPO3.CMS has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at https://review.typo3.org/c/Packages/TYPO3.CMS/+/59958

#7

Updated by Benni Mack over 2 years ago

  • Related to Bug #87090: Site module > Umlauts in domains not working with the new url handling / routing added
#8

Updated by Gerrit Code Review over 2 years ago

Patch set 3 for branch master of project Packages/TYPO3.CMS has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at https://review.typo3.org/c/Packages/TYPO3.CMS/+/59958

#9

Updated by Gerrit Code Review over 2 years ago

Patch set 4 for branch master of project Packages/TYPO3.CMS has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at https://review.typo3.org/c/Packages/TYPO3.CMS/+/59958

#10

Updated by Gerrit Code Review over 2 years ago

Patch set 5 for branch master of project Packages/TYPO3.CMS has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at https://review.typo3.org/c/Packages/TYPO3.CMS/+/59958

#11

Updated by Gerrit Code Review over 2 years ago

Patch set 1 for branch 9.5 of project Packages/TYPO3.CMS has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at https://review.typo3.org/c/Packages/TYPO3.CMS/+/60232

#12

Updated by Gerrit Code Review over 2 years ago

Patch set 2 for branch 9.5 of project Packages/TYPO3.CMS has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at https://review.typo3.org/c/Packages/TYPO3.CMS/+/60232

#13

Updated by Benni Mack over 2 years ago

  • Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
  • % Done changed from 0 to 100
#14

Updated by Benni Mack over 2 years ago

  • Related to Bug #87893: Update composer.json file for core extension added
#15

Updated by Benni Mack over 2 years ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Closed
#16

Updated by Oliver Hader over 2 years ago

  • Related to Bug #87953: SiteMatcher Warning: Use of undefined constant INTL_IDNA_VARIANT_UTS46 added

Also available in: Atom PDF