Regression in TYPO3 v9: Mass-edit of localized records in List view
Backend User Interface
One of the best features of TYPO3 is it's mass-editing capabilities in the list view.
Since change #82991 the "Localization View" is always enabled in the list view. This means it's not possible anymore to edit translated records (see screenshot checkbox-missing.png)
This is only the case for pages.
It works with tt_content or custom elements.
- Related to Story #82206: list module enhancements/bugfixes added
- Related to Task #82991: Remove List module checkbox "Localization view" added
- Description updated (diff)
- Related to Bug #88823: Re-introduce option to disable "Localization view" in list module and/or auto-disable it if only one language is configured added
Is this duplicate with #88823?
Yes, it's a duplicate. Restoring the option to disable "Localization view" would allow to mass-edit the localized records.
- Status changed from New to Closed
The other one already has a related patch so I am closing this one.
Also available in: Atom