ext: form hangs (run into 500 error) when a lot of files are in the fileadmin
TYPO3 9.5.8 with many many many files in the fileadmin directory.
if you click on the modul form in the backend, the form module loads dead - until it runs into the php_exectuion_time or produces 500 errors - "Premature end of script headers: index.php". (the SQL process that is started is sleeping and will not be aborted)
This only happens if there are 100d of files in the fileadmin. Although the allowed "allowedFileMounts" or "allowedExtensionPaths" are explicitly specified in custom BaseSetup.yaml.
If you move the files from fileadmin to a parent dir / outside of fileadmin - all works fine.
- Tags changed from form to form CodingNight
- Related to Bug #88913: link wizard - error 500 - many files directly fileadmin/user_upload/ added
Are we talking here about EXT:form or the backend interface (so Formengine, I guess)?
don't no exactly, i think the problem is that the ext:form is searching for the config yaml files and it searches in the complete fileadmin directory insteed of the given "allowedFileMounts" or "allowedExtensionPaths". (looks like)
The link handler from linked issue 88913 above works fine.
- Category set to Form Framework
- Related to deleted (Bug #88913: link wizard - error 500 - many files directly fileadmin/user_upload/)
- Tags deleted (
- Sprint Focus set to Remote Sprint
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Assignee set to Mathias Brodala
- Due date set to 2019-11-05
- Start date changed from 2019-07-31 to 2019-11-05
- Follows Feature #89576: Introduce paginate view helper added
This should be fixed with a server-side pagination exactly like the File list module does. For this #89576 would be useful to avoid code duplication.
- Status changed from Accepted to In Progress
- Related to Epic #89759: Performance improvements in Forms module added
The pagination idea is handled in #89762 now.
- Sprint Focus deleted (
- Related to Epic #93547: Collection of problems with large sites added
- Due date deleted (
- Status changed from In Progress to Accepted
- Status changed from Accepted to Closed
- Assignee deleted (
The form manager comes in v11 with a pagination. Closing this issue.
Also available in: Atom