SEO documentation: site configuration
I would use the same terms as in the "Site Configuration" module.
In the section Domains (in TypoScript settings) there is a warning:
Please ensure, that you have configured your sites so that they all have an entry point. This is used for generating the canonical tags, for example.
Please be aware that for SEO purposes it is best practise to use a fully qualified domain (for example: https://www.example.com). Therefor we don’t support the SEO enhancements in TYPO3 without a full domain. It might work, but it is not officially supported.
"use a fully qualified domain" where? I guess it is meant in the site configuration tab "General" "Entry Point" from the context, but the screenshot above does not use a FQDN, just /.
So I would
- update the screenshot to use a domain
- use the same terms in the text as in the configuration (and screenshot), e.g.:
- "General > Entry Point" (instead of "Domains")
- "Languages" instead of "Language"
- "Error Handling" instead of "Error pages"
"it is best practise to use a fully qualified domain for the :guilable:`Entry Point`