Epic #90812: Fluid-based Page Module
Fluid Page Module: Show "Inconsistent content detected flash message" only once
- Scenario requirements: a page with many inconsistent content element translations
- Open the with that page and activate the Language mode
A) Result: instead of one flash message, multiple flash messages are thrown in
B) Also the problematic content elements are not marked red.¶
- The flash message must be shown only once (for each language) like the good old page module does that already.
- conflicting CEs must be marked red like the good old page module does that already
Updated by Riccardo De Contardi 4 months ago
I performed a test with 11.2.0-dev; It looks like that
- the warning flash message "Inconsistent content detected in language "XXXX" shows only once (I had tested with two "inconsistent" content elements on the same language, the only way I was able to see two messages was to set the inconsistent elements in two different languages, so I had a message for each language.
- the elements are still not highlighted in red (despite the warning message).