- Registered on: 2008-02-13
- Last connection: 2018-02-07
- crawler (Inactive Member, 2008-08-04)
- Date Selector Library (Leader, 2009-03-16)
- mail2news (Member, 2009-03-16)
- Yellowpay for TYPO3 commerce (Member, 2009-01-12)
- 4-3-feature-example (Member, 2009-03-31)
- Piwik (Member, 2009-04-12)
- Linkchecker (Member, 2009-04-16)
- Multi Server Workflow (Member, 2012-10-25)
- mwcsv (Member, 2009-06-12)
- Piwikintegration in TYPO3 (Inactive Member, 2010-07-28)
- Show Item Extended Info (Member, 2009-11-09)
- cab language link (Leader, 2009-11-18)
- t3filelist (Member, 2010-03-01)
- Login As (Member, 2010-03-01)
- Lotus Notes Basis (Leader, 2010-03-25)
- Lotus Notes Search (Leader, 2010-03-25)
- Lotus Notes News (Leader, 2010-03-25)
- Facebook Connect (Member, 2010-04-09)
- Extbase Pager (Leader, 2010-04-09)
- Extbase DAM access (Leader, 2010-05-18)
- Simulate BE user on FE login (Leader, 2010-07-04)
- Fluid - ViewHelper - Incubator (Member, 2011-07-09)
- RealURL Patch (Leader, 2011-12-13)
- Adminer (Member, 2011-12-09)
- Secured files using mod_rewrite (Co-Leader, 2013-12-19)
- Powermail Limit (Member, 2012-02-13)
- PhoenixV4Sandbox (Co-Leader, Member, Watcher, 2012-03-03)
- Budget 2013 (Member, 2012-06-22)
- protocolCreator (Leader, 2012-11-05)
- Overlay-Box (Co-Leader, 2013-01-21)
- Content Staging (Leader, 2013-07-06)
- Budget 2014 (Member, 2013-09-22)
- 18:59 aloha Feature #67339 (New): quick disable button as adminpanel integration is gone
- as the checkbox in the admin panel is gone, there is a need for a quick disable button
- 18:54 aloha Bug #67338 (New): frontend editing with spamProtectEmailAdresses leads to damaged content
- Disable spamProtectEmailAdresses when using aloha to prevent aloha from damaging e-mail links:
@[globalVar = TSFE:...
- 18:26 powermail_optin Bug #31557: Ambiguous optinhash values
- Here is a fixed version of the extension:
Those are the related ...
- 21:01 Grid Elements (former official tracker) - now moved to Gitlab! Suggestion #60220: DrawItem.php: several variables in sql not escaped
- exactly :-)... I'm just saying => escape it where you use it, you never know where the stuff comes from.
- 09:21 TYPO3 Core Feature #33138: provide getPidList function in ExtBase environment (includes propsed solution)
- I don't think there is a function within the ExtBase Scope.
But of course the function is still needed. It's only t...
- 12:54 TYPO3 Core Bug #61195 (Rejected): Syntax Error in TypoScript plugin.xyz._LOCAL_LANG can lead to Fatal Error ...
- Syntax Error in TypoScript plugin.xyz._LOCAL_LANG can lead to Fatal Error (use string offset as array) pi_getLL due t...
- 13:46 Doctrine Major Feature #61176 (New): Automatically generate and provide doctrine classes based on TCA
- Automatically generate and provide doctrine classes based on TCA
- 14:50 Secured files using mod_rewrite Feature #60936 (Accepted): secure_files compatibility 6.2
- Thank you Matteo! We are working on it and will publish it our current 6.2 compat version as soon as the CI is happy :-)
- 16:10 TYPO3 Core Bug #60893 (Closed): IE quirks mode by <f:debug inline="true"> and \TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Utility\De...
- <f:debug inline="true"> or DebuggerUtility::var_dump(...$return = 1) output the css above the <DOCTYPE> and thereby s...
- 11:21 Grid Elements (former official tracker) - now moved to Gitlab! Suggestion #60219: PreprocessFieldArray.php: several variables in sql not escaped
- Jo Hasenau wrote:
> Having (int) makes sense, but escaping things is just not necessary, since $availableColumns and...
Also available in: Atom