Add more information to logoff() method in user authentication
- regular logoff, since user requested it (status=logout)
- automatic logoff from old session when a new frontend user logs in
- automatic logoff if session of logged in frontend user expired or no frontend user is logged in at all
- constants shall be integrated and added to the logoff-calls, e.g. logoff(self::LOGOFF_ByUser)
- logoff-status must be transferred to affected hooks in the logoff() method
(issue imported from #M11313)
#1 Updated by Ernesto Baschny about 9 years ago
What's the use-case for this? Is this information interesting in for logging, or do you have any extension in mind which could use that information?
As a minor change, it would candidate to get still included in 4.5, if there is still interest. Only an updated patch and one tiny +1 missing to have it ready.
#2 Updated by Ernesto Baschny about 9 years ago
In #22336 we discussed (core list) that it might be interesting for knowing the reason for a BE-logoff, maybe triggering an Exception in case the logoff was triggered by
1) a session expiration
2) invalid IP lock
3) invalid user agent
Throwing the exception would present that info to the user and provide more accurate reports from customers to their site integrators (and at the end to us TYPO3 developers).
A differenciation has to be made in the LOGOFF_OnNoUserLoggedIn condition, because 2) and 3) and also a "not logged in" case all match this condition.
So this might be a good candidate for 4.6.