Recycler: Versioned records are not handled by recycler
Records which have been created with versioning are not handled by the recycler.
Steps to reproduce:
- create page
- create a new version of the page
- delete page
- go to recycler module and delete page.
- go to phpmyadmin (or similar) and find the versioned records
The same with pagecontent.
#6 Updated by Steffen Müller about 7 years ago
I can reproduce with current master rev. 932f1ddSteps to reproduce:
- Disable Workspace Extension
- Create page
- Create content element on page
- Create a second version of content element
- Delete content element in recycler
- The second version of content element can be found in the DB
- Second version is deleted in DB.
- Creating versions of pages leads to Fatal PHP Error
- Switching between versioned content elements denied because of relation problems
But these issues are not related here and will go into separate issues. It's just a notice to have that in mind when reproducing the original issue.
#13 Updated by Benni Mack 2 months ago
I think this will be solved with this change here: https://review.typo3.org/c/Packages/TYPO3.CMS/+/61699