Recycler: Versioned records are not handled by recycler
Records which have been created with versioning are not handled by the recycler.
Steps to reproduce:
- create page
- create a new version of the page
- delete page
- go to recycler module and delete page.
- go to phpmyadmin (or similar) and find the versioned records
The same with pagecontent.
- Project changed from TYPO3 Recycler to TYPO3 Core
- Subject changed from Versioned records are not handled by recycler to Recycler: Versioned records are not handled by recycler
- TYPO3 Version set to 4.3
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
Can you reproduce this problem with a more recent TYPO3 Version (4.5, 4.7 or 6.0)?
ATM I don't have a system with versioning at hand. Long time ago :)
I started a new instance from typo3_src-master, but it does not show versioning although sysexts are installed.
Is there anything I have to do to activate versioning in backend?
There are two ways:
- Disabling Workspace Extension
- Add a Workspace to get Versions of records.
I can reproduce with current master rev. 932f1dd
Steps to reproduce:
- Disable Workspace Extension
- Create page
- Create content element on page
- Create a second version of content element
- Delete content element in recycler
- The second version of content element can be found in the DB
- Second version is deleted in DB.
OT Sidenote: Versioning without workspaces seems to be broken:
- Creating versions of pages leads to Fatal PHP Error
- Switching between versioned content elements denied because of relation problems
But these issues are not related here and will go into separate issues. It's just a notice to have that in mind when reproducing the original issue.
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Accepted
- TYPO3 Version changed from 4.3 to 6.1
- Category set to Recycler
- TYPO3 Version changed from 6.1 to 6.2
- Target version set to 7 LTS
- Is Regression set to No
It is still present.
I tested it on both 6.2.15 and 7.5-dev (latest master), using a page as record to version and delete.
what about a task (in db check?) that cleans up the DB removing the records whose "t3ver_oid" does not match any "uid" ?
- Target version deleted (
- Related to Feature #27682: Recycler - Workspace Support including deleted pages in workspace added
Also available in: Atom