Improved style for preview notice
On Location Sprint
The current notice/hint/warning that you're viewing a preview of a website is quite old.
It'd be cool if we had a newer, more nice hint.
Suggestion in the discussion was to have a bar on top of the page. The bar should be striped like in the backend when in a workspace. However, instead of having yellow stripes for a workspace we could imagine red stripes. The bar should not be hiding the website itself.
A screenshot of the current notice is attached:
- Category changed from Interface to Design
- Status changed from New to Accepted
Could someone please create a layout?
This could be done before feature freeze on 14th.
Could anyone create a layout please?
Is there any feedback or layout for the preview band?
I would like to offer to realize that.
- Status changed from Accepted to Needs Feedback
- Assignee set to Lars Zimmermann
- Priority changed from Should have to Could have
This should be in Lars hands, as he designed the Workspace Modul.
I would like to implement this during the dev days in few weeks. How can we finalize the concept?
- Priority changed from Could have to Should have
- Target version set to TYPO3 6.2 LTS
Yes, let's have it done. @Lars, it looks easy: do you have a suggestion?
- Tracker changed from Suggestion to Bug
- Project changed from 78 to TYPO3 Core
- Category deleted (
- TYPO3 Version set to 8
- Assignee changed from Lars Zimmermann to Benjamin Kott
- Target version deleted (
TYPO3 6.2 LTS)
- Is Regression set to No
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Accepted
- Related to Bug #77467: Missing previewinfo on TYPO3 6.2 and 7.6 added
- Tags set to CSS
- Complexity set to easy
- Sprint Focus set to On Location Sprint
- Tags changed from CSS to CSS, UX
- Status changed from Accepted to Under Review
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom