Epic #62041: twbs Bootstrap backend, refactor EXT:t3skin and HTML5 output
Epic #62836: FormEngine PHP/HTML Improvements & Bootstrap
TCA eval int,required does not accept 0 (zero)
FormEngine aka TCEforms
Having a TCA setting like
'config' => array(
'eval' => 'int,required'
does not allow the valid value 0 (zero) in the form. Whenever 0 is entered, the value is removed and the required field marker is shown.
Switching the two keywords (required,int) allows the value 0, even though the 0 is not displayed in the field, but is removed automatically.
This is inconsistent!
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Priority changed from Must have to Should have
Sounds reasonable, can you check in the code, why this happens?
- Target version set to 7.0
- Is Regression set to No
- Parent task set to #62836
- Target version changed from 7.0 to 7.1 (Cleanup)
- Target version changed from 7.1 (Cleanup) to 7.4 (Backend)
- Target version changed from 7.4 (Backend) to 7.5
- Target version changed from 7.5 to 7 LTS
- Status changed from Accepted to Needs Feedback
I cannot reproduce this error on 7.6-dev. I can enter 0 into fields with
'required,int' as well as
'int,required' and save successfully. So the question raises if someone else could reproduce this behavior. Then please update the ticket.
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Closed
- Target version deleted (
Closing this for the time being. The rewritten FormEngine for sure does not care about the order of evals anymore.
Also available in: Atom