Only one Image saved after multiple upload
Backend User Interface
After creating a default text/image element and upload multiple images via the upload button OR drag & drop, only one image is saved and displayed. I am using Google Chrome Browser on MAC OSX.
On Chrome and Firefox in Windows 8:
Uploading three files, slider-1.jpg, slider-2.jpg, slider-3.jpg:
There is no specific order, sometimes I end up with one file, other times with two files.
After 10 tries (using the button or Drag & Drop) I never got all three of them.
Do you get any JS errors in the console when opening the developer tools (F12)?
There are no errors.
I attached every post response I got during the upload.
Tell me if I can assist in any other way.
Do I get that correctly that you upload them while creating a new content element?
(The report is incomplete in terms of where this actually happens)
Create a new text/image element, switch to image tab, select choose and upload, choose more than one image, upload them.
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Assignee set to Frans Saris
- Status changed from Accepted to Under Review
- Target version set to next-patchlevel
- Complexity set to no-brainer
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom