Duplicates of new frontend- and backenduser record when using IE11
Backend User Interface
Creating an new Website User (fe_user) with IE11 results in two new records.
Web -> List: "new record", entering data -> "save and close"
Tested with IE11 in TYPO3 7.6.0, 7.6.4, 7.6.10 and 8.2.1
I can confirm this Bug, and add some more Informations:
If you open the Developer-Console in IE11, the problem no longer occurs, also if you now close the Console.
If you Restart the Browser, the problem occurs again.
- Subject changed from Duplicates of new frontenduser record when using IE11 to Duplicates of new frontend- and backenduser record when using IE11
Same behaviour for BE-Users (list and module)...
- Category set to Backend User Interface
Hi there, I can't confirm this behaviour,
it doesn't occur with me in IE11, or in Edge.
I tested this with single click and double click on save&close.
...but I can confirm this behavior when clicking: "save and create a new record"!
Now I can cofirm this behavior for "save&close", too.
This behaviour isn't related to #77942, since I tested it with the patch applied :/
I can confirm the issue with IE11 11.0.9600.18537 on Windows 7 (Save & Close)
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Priority changed from Should have to Must have
- Sprint Focus set to On Location Sprint
- Status changed from Accepted to In Progress
- Assignee set to Sven Laser
Sven is working on this issue during the next few days...
I can confirm the issue too.
- Sprint Focus deleted (
On Location Sprint)
This issue is still there in LTS 8 latest Release. Annoying bug, especially in the corporate environment if the browser is specified.
Why is there a token for check if an request is valid but not validated against double submit. Double-Submits could be avoided by storing formTokens in BE-Session and Unsetting this tokens after Submits.
This could prevent double submits by design.
This issue is no more reproducible on TYPO3 9.5.4
- I tried with both IE11 and Edge on Windows 10
- I tried with both creating a fe_user, click on save and then close; and with creating a fe_user, click close and then choose "save and close
Can confirm: this issue is no more reproducible on TYPO3 9.5.4 (Win7, SP1; IE11)
In my opinion, the issue could be closed.
The bug is a little bit annoying, but not security relevant. TYPO3 v8 is already in "Priority bugfixes"-mode, in v9 it is fixed/not reproducible.
Also available in: Atom