Highlighted clickarea of cache clearing
Backend User Interface
Suggestion by Daniel Lorenz: I would prefer the entire clickable area to be highlighted (darken effekt) like in module menu. In the left menu the Page-/List- ... Modules the clickable area will be darkened on mouse over.
I think we should only change the behaviour for all upper right toolbar menu's. Therefore I suggest to only change hover/focus highlight background color and any markup changing, if we change this even for Bookmarks, Help, User and Live Search.
- Priority changed from Should have to Could have
- Target version changed from 8.5 to Candidate for patchlevel
- Sprint Focus set to On Location Sprint
- Priority changed from Could have to Should have
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Assignee set to Maik Hagenbruch
- Status changed from Accepted to Under Review
- Sprint Focus deleted (
On Location Sprint)
- Status changed from Under Review to New
- Assignee changed from Maik Hagenbruch to Benjamin Kott
Review has been abandoned as @Benji wanted to do clean-ups. Handing the issue over to you.
Also available in: Atom