Localisation of inline elements does not work in 7.6.18
I've updated from 7.6.16 to 7.6.18 now. But with 7.6.18 the localisation of inline elements does not work anymore. In 7.6.16 it works fine.
I have products from my own extension. In this products the editor can add a new element inline. If I now add a new inline element to an existing product in the default language everything is fine. Then I click on an existing localisation of this element. I get the information, that the inline elements changed in the default language. Fine.
Now I click on the button "Localise all elements" and all of my localised inline elements disappear with TYPO3 7.6.18. In 7.6.16 I get the localized elements from the default language.
My TCA of the inline element:
'downloads' => [
'exclude' => 1,
'l10n_mode' => 'mergeIfNotBlank',
'label' => 'LLL:EXT:...',
'config' => [
'type' => 'inline',
'foreign_table' => 'tx_x',
'foreign_field' => 'x',
'maxitems' => 9999,
'appearance' => [
'showSynchronizationLink' => 0,
'showAllLocalizationLink' => 1,
'showPossibleLocalizationRecords' => 1,
'showRemovedLocalizationRecords' => 0,
'expandSingle' => 1,
'collapseAll' => 0
'behaviour' => [
'localizationMode' => 'select',
'localizeChildrenAtParentLocalization' => 0,
'disableMovingChildrenWithParent' => 1
Thanks a lot for help!