GeneralUtility::implodeArrayForUrl should always encode param-names
implodeArrayForUrl() had a fifth parameter to encode param-names
as well. It needs to be used to receive secure URLs, however its
default-value was "false" in the past.
That parameter is removed/deprecated now and defaults to "true"
(always encode param-names).
- Status changed from New to Under Review
- Related to Task #83350: Provide array_filter_recursive in ArrayUtility added
- Related to Task #86838: Deprecate GeneralUtility::implodeArrayForUrl() added
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Assignee deleted (
- Related to Bug #87010: Copy, cut and paste function broken in weblist module added
- Related to Bug #87153: Reset password in the `felogin` not working added
- Related to Bug #87403: felogin: password forgotten form is not displayed after clicking link in email - double encoded forgothash added
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom