Epic #72584: sysext:impexp
Existing file references are modified after export/import
Exporting a tree structure and re-importing this very structure causes existing sys_file_references to be modified.
The references are assigned to the new imported CEs and thus do not show up with the old content anymore.
Deeper inspection shows, that only the uid_foreign field is modified, the pid still points to the original location of the CE.
happened with v8.7.10
I guess #67188 is causing a regression here.
- Related to Bug #67188: Wrong FAL References after Import added
I'm sure the fix of #67188 did not cause an additional regression but fixed the issues in question. Maybe your case is a second problem. Could you investigate deeper?
- Assignee deleted (
- Assignee set to Markus Klein
- Target version changed from next-patchlevel to 8.7.11
- Target version deleted (
- Is Regression changed from Yes to No
- Subject changed from File existing references are modified after export/import to Existing file references are modified after export/import
- Parent task set to #72584
Just to make sure: You are saying that already existing (before import) relations are (falsely) modified by import by changing the sys_file_reference.uid_foreign?
- Related to Bug #85406: Related files in Text & Media do not get exported / imported correctly added
Also available in: Atom