Epic #83796: Site Handling
Create a backend module to create site configurations
Updated by Steffen Kamper about 3 years ago
- File Bildschirmfoto 2018-04-06 um 12.50.18.png Bildschirmfoto 2018-04-06 um 12.50.18.png added
- File Bildschirmfoto 2018-04-06 um 12.50.38.png Bildschirmfoto 2018-04-06 um 12.50.38.png added
Looks good from testing, though some questions remain.
1. Why do we need a new module group, do we expect more modules there? Imho it also fits to the settings module.
2. How does it interact with the TS config section? Especially with the language settings, linkVars etc
3. Root Page ID select shows wrong page, in my case it shows first subpage of site root. It should show the root page (even if select is disabled) - see screenshot
Beside that, it works as expected, page is generated correct.