Opening the newContentElementWizard triggers Deprecation Error
How to reproduce
1. Let deprecation errors through (don't handle E_USER_DEPRECATED with errorHandlerErrors)
2. Open the new content element wizard from the page module
You should see a deprectaion message.
It origins from the Method
ContentCreationPagePositionMap->onClickInsertRecord(). Here the formerly public and now protected property
R_URI is accessed and therefore the
PublicPropertyDeprecationTrait triggers a deprecation error.
1. Add a public getter for
2. Pass the
R_URI to the method call
3. Pass the
R_URI to the class construction
(4. Do something smart)
- Related to Feature #81330: Provide a path to migrate internal class properties to protected added
Cant reproduce that on current master.
Also, the field \TYPO3\CMS\Backend\Tree\View\PagePositionMap::$R_URI is still public. But I don't know what is set to the $GLOBALS['SOBE'].
- Related to deleted (Feature #81330: Provide a path to migrate internal class properties to protected)
there are three possible candidates to be in SOBE at the time of calling:
it would be helpful to know which one triggers the deprecation.
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
- Related to Task #84285: Use ServerRequestInterface in ContentElement/MoveElementController added
- Related to Task #84341: Use ServerRequestInterface in NewRecordController added
- Related to Task #84195: Use ServerRequestInterface in EditDocumentController added
- Target version deleted (
$GLOBALS['SOBE'] contains an instance of TYPO3\CMS\Backend\Controller\ContentElement\NewContentElementController at this point of code execution and $R_URI is protected there.
To reproduce don't handle E_USER_DEPRECATED
I also added a screenshot
I did not push a patch yet because I am not sure how to fix this properly.
- Description updated (diff)
- Related to deleted (Task #84285: Use ServerRequestInterface in ContentElement/MoveElementController)
- Related to deleted (Task #84341: Use ServerRequestInterface in NewRecordController)
- Related to deleted (Task #84195: Use ServerRequestInterface in EditDocumentController)
- Related to Task #84307: Use ServerRequestInterface in ContentElement/NewContentElementController added
I think I finally found the correct related issue :)
- Target version set to 9.2
Thx for digging deeper into this issue.
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Under Review
Daniel Hinderink please test the patch, as far as I saw while checking that, the $_GET param "returnUrl" is actually set everywhere and may be used directly - but we have to make sure I didn't miss another place this gets called ;)
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom