Project

General

Profile

Actions

Bug #91896

closed

Page tree does not appear in edge browser in TYPO3 10.4.6

Added by Paul Keller almost 4 years ago. Updated over 3 years ago.

Status:
Closed
Priority:
Should have
Assignee:
-
Category:
Pagetree
Target version:
-
Start date:
2020-07-30
Due date:
% Done:

0%

Estimated time:
TYPO3 Version:
10
PHP Version:
7.2
Tags:
Complexity:
Is Regression:
Yes
Sprint Focus:

Description

After safety update to TYPO3 10.4.6 page tree does not appear in Microsof Edge browser anymore.


Files

2020-08-14 22_42_00-Window.png (120 KB) 2020-08-14 22_42_00-Window.png Fabian König, 2020-08-14 22:42

Related issues 4 (0 open4 closed)

Related to TYPO3 Core - Bug #88943: Pagetree taking extremely long to load for editorsClosed2019-08-09

Actions
Related to TYPO3 Core - Bug #88098: Page tree XHR is fetching huge JSON dataClosed2019-04-06

Actions
Related to TYPO3 Core - Bug #88259: Filtered pagetree should display child pagesClosed2019-05-03

Actions
Related to TYPO3 Core - Bug #92001: Unable to get property 'define' of undefined or null reference in ImmediateActionElement.js (12,667) in Microsoft EdgeClosed2020-08-13

Actions
Actions #1

Updated by Andreas Kienast almost 4 years ago

  • Status changed from New to Needs Feedback

Thank you for your report.

Can you please tell which Edge version you're using? The "traditional" or the Chromium-based one?
Also, can you please tell whether this appears with all backend users or non-priviledged users only?

Actions #2

Updated by Andreas Kienast almost 4 years ago

  • Category changed from Backend User Interface to Pagetree
Actions #3

Updated by Andreas Kienast almost 4 years ago

  • Is Regression set to Yes
Actions #4

Updated by Paul Keller almost 4 years ago

Andreas Fernandez wrote:

Thank you for your report.

Can you please tell which Edge version you're using? The "traditional" or the Chromium-based one?
Also, can you please tell whether this appears with all backend users or non-priviledged users only?

It concerns "traditional" Edge. Here I have got Microsoft Edge 44.18362.449.0
I did not check with Chromium-based so far.

It concerns all users. Admins included.
Other new TYPO3 Versions like 9.5.20 oder 7.6.46 (ELTS) work fine.

Actions #5

Updated by Oliver Hader almost 4 years ago

  • Status changed from Needs Feedback to New
Actions #6

Updated by Anja Leichsenring almost 4 years ago

  • Related to Bug #88943: Pagetree taking extremely long to load for editors added
Actions #7

Updated by Anja Leichsenring almost 4 years ago

  • Related to Bug #88098: Page tree XHR is fetching huge JSON data added
Actions #8

Updated by Anja Leichsenring almost 4 years ago

  • Related to Bug #88259: Filtered pagetree should display child pages added
Actions #9

Updated by Richard Haeser almost 4 years ago

Tried it myself with Microsoft Edge 44.17763.1.0 and couldn't verify. It all works fine. I only found another issue: https://forge.typo3.org/issues/92001

Actions #10

Updated by Fabian König almost 4 years ago

I tried in Mircosoft Edge 44.19041.1.0 and can confirm that the Page tree is not loading.

Also there is an error in the console:
0: Unable to get property 'define' of undefined or null reference in ImmediateActionElement.js (12,667)

Please see screenshot attached.

In 10.4.5 everthing is working OK.

Actions #11

Updated by Richard Haeser almost 4 years ago

Fabian König wrote:

I tried in Mircosoft Edge 44.19041.1.0 and can confirm that the Page tree is not loading.

Also there is an error in the console:
0: Unable to get property 'define' of undefined or null reference in ImmediateActionElement.js (12,667)

Please see screenshot attached.

In 10.4.5 everthing is working OK.

I think the error you mention (see https://forge.typo3.org/issues/92001) might cause for some people to not show the page tree

Actions #12

Updated by Richard Haeser almost 4 years ago

Richard Haeser wrote:

Fabian König wrote:

I tried in Mircosoft Edge 44.19041.1.0 and can confirm that the Page tree is not loading.

Also there is an error in the console:
0: Unable to get property 'define' of undefined or null reference in ImmediateActionElement.js (12,667)

Please see screenshot attached.

In 10.4.5 everthing is working OK.

I think the error you mention (see https://forge.typo3.org/issues/92001) might cause for some people to not show the page tree

Do you have the possibility to check current master branch of TYPO3?

Actions #13

Updated by Richard Haeser almost 4 years ago

This seems to be caused by #92001. Can you check if the patch for that issue is working for you.

Actions #14

Updated by Richard Haeser almost 4 years ago

  • Related to Bug #92001: Unable to get property 'define' of undefined or null reference in ImmediateActionElement.js (12,667) in Microsoft Edge added
Actions #15

Updated by Fabian König almost 4 years ago

Richard Haeser wrote:

This seems to be caused by #92001. Can you check if the patch for that issue is working for you.

Yes, the patch is working for me. The JS error is gone and the page tree is loading again in Edge. Thanks!

Actions #16

Updated by Richard Haeser almost 4 years ago

  • Status changed from New to Resolved

This is now fixed by the fix in https://forge.typo3.org/issues/92001

Actions #17

Updated by Benni Mack over 3 years ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Actions

Also available in: Atom PDF