If your webpage contains multiple links to the same URL page, the link is checked multiple times.
We should cache the result to check a link only once.
- Assignee set to Michael Miousse
- % Done changed from 0 to 60
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Status changed from Accepted to On Hold
Caching was already implement into the class tx_linkvalidator_linkTypes_External.
it will only be true again once the feature for checking link by chunck will be implemented.
- Target version set to 4.7.0
- TYPO3 Version set to 4.7
Feature --> postponed
Actually this would need a complete rewrite as we must have a queue first. This would then allow to only collect unique links with a list of records in which the link occurs.
- Target version changed from 4.7.0 to 6.0.0
- Category set to Linkvalidator
- Project changed from Linkvalidator to TYPO3 Core
- Category changed from Linkvalidator to Linkvalidator
- Status changed from On Hold to Needs Feedback
- Assignee changed from Michael Miousse to Mathias Schreiber
do we want to continue here?
- Target version deleted (
What's the state of this issue?
- Tags deleted (
- Sprint Focus set to PRC
- Category deleted (
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Closed
- Assignee deleted (
No feedback within the last 90 days => closing this issue.
If you think that this is the wrong decision or experience this issue again, then please write to the mailing list typo3.teams.bugs with issue number and an explanation or open a new ticket and add a relation to this ticket number.
Also available in: Atom