Feature #87300: Limit amount of concurrent user sessions for same user
Optionaly disable (or notifiy on) concurrent logins
Currently there is no way to controll concurent logins.
Suggestion add an option to prevent concurrent logins.
(issue imported from #M12725)
There at least is an option in the Install Tool to lock the user session to one IP.
Setting this will already prevent concurrent logins for many (I think most) cases.
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Target version deleted (
- TYPO3 Version set to 7
- Is Regression set to No
- Category set to Security
- Status changed from Closed to Accepted
It would actually a nice improvement if the user (optionally) would get notified if another login session is opened.
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Subject changed from Secure the BE login - Optional disable concurrent logins to Optionaly disable (or notifiy on) concurrent logins
- Related to Feature #18783: Show editing of other clients even when the same user is used added
- Parent task set to #87300
Also available in: Atom