sysext simulatestatic got no icon
the sysext simulatestatic is missing an icon
(issue imported from #M12879)
This is still an issue in current trunk.
I just checked the icon set Fam Fam Fam (which we use ... everywhere).
Simulatestatic allows you to link a page with a certain URL.
The icon page_link shows a link symbol in front and the page symbole which we use for pages in the back.
I think it would fit best. You find the file attached.
- Target version changed from 0 to 4.6.0-beta3
- Complexity set to no-brainer
This is still not fixed with the latest version...
- Target version changed from 4.6.0-beta3 to 4.6.0-RC1
- Target version changed from 4.6.0-RC1 to 4.6.0
- Target version changed from 4.6.0 to 4.6.1
- Target version changed from 4.6.1 to 4.6.2
- Target version deleted (
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to New
- Status changed from New to Under Review
- Status changed from Under Review to Rejected
- Is Regression set to No
Fixed in younger core versions. Won't fix for 4.5 anymore, since bug is not critical.
Also available in: Atom