Log D+D moving of pages in history
The moving of pages via drag and drop in pagetree is not logged to the history table. This should be done
It is also not logged to the history table if I change the order of the pages in the List view.
Title changes are logged.
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Target version set to 7.4 (Backend)
- Is Regression set to No
- Sprint Focus set to Remote Sprint
think the problem is anywhere in DataHandler. I tried to use
updateDB which calls
setHistory but this not work because
$this->historyRecords is not set before.
- Target version changed from 7.4 (Backend) to 7.5
- Target version changed from 7.5 to 7 LTS
- Target version deleted (
- Parent task set to #55575
- Target version set to Candidate for Major Version
- Parent task changed from #55575 to #80535
- Status changed from Accepted to Closed
This works now, but we only need to render how the history module should be displaying this stuff now (which I think should be a separate ticket)
Also available in: Atom