Having only one record type in "New record" should forward to TCEform
Backend User Interface
By using mod.web_list.allowedTables you can adjust the allowed tables. This is useful in storage folders, where you might only want one single record type.
The usability issue comes, when the editor has to click on that single record type. Instead we should forward the editor to the form for that specific record type allowed.
I suggest this being a core feature. In case of objection I suggest a hook, giving the possibility to introduce the functionality via a extension.
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Status changed from New to Accepted
Can you work on this issue? If the change is not big, we can add it to core, otherwise I suggest to use a hook and to publish an extension that does just this.
I will love to see if I can get this working. Currently the code for listing these elements are hard splitted between "pages" and all other database records.
It might take a bit of a work around but I'll try and look into it.
- Target version set to 7.4 (Backend)
- Target version changed from 7.4 (Backend) to 7.5
- Target version changed from 7.5 to 7 LTS
- Target version changed from 7 LTS to 8 LTS
- Target version changed from 8 LTS to 9.0
- Target version changed from 9.0 to Candidate for Major Version
- Related to Feature #71365: New content element wizard: Automatically select if only one item available added
Also available in: Atom