Epic #63826: TCA Core Fields and Palettes - Fine-Tune
remove __no_wrap__ in imageorient dropdown
Backend User Interface
There is a bug, I discoverd http://forge.typo3.org/issues/49904
So maybe we should remove the nowrap anyway. I think it's not necessary at all. The imagorient icons are clear enough.
What is that, feature wise?
I guess it's also bad wording.
When/How will it be used? :)
Within a change there ..
I would like to have this, somehow merged.
The Options should be only in 1 UI, not 2.
A "better" Selectbox would be my choice.
Currently not all browser will display icons.
This is done by the poor implementation.
- Category changed from Interface to Usability
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
- Assignee set to Fabian Thommen
- Priority changed from Should have to Could have
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Accepted
- Parent task set to #63826
- Project changed from v4 Usability Team to TYPO3 Core
- Category deleted (
- Priority changed from Could have to Must have
- Target version changed from TYPO3 6.2 LTS to 7.4 (Backend)
- Target version changed from 7.4 (Backend) to 7.5
still present in 6.2.14 and 7.5-master (dev)
- Target version changed from 7.5 to 7 LTS
- Target version deleted (
- Category set to Backend User Interface
- Target version set to 9.0
- Assignee changed from Fabian Thommen to Mathias Schreiber
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version changed from 9.0 to Candidate for Major Version
Also available in: Atom