Epic #84262: [FEATURE] Update felogin to extbase
felogin emails not configuarable
At the moment it's not possible to change the Look/Content of mails sent by felogin Extension to the needs of a professional website/product:
- Sending the mail in HTML + Text format.
- Have a Template for the mail, instead only one Language var..
- Possibility to use the NAME instead of the USERNAME (which often is an email) and a proper salutation.
Only chance to really be free in content/styling at the moment is:
- using the hook ( $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']['felogin']['forgotPasswordMail'] )
- build the mail from a template in the hook
- send the email within the hook
- unset the mail text, to avoid $this->cObj->sendNotifyEmail will send the original mail..
If desired I would like to send in a patch for this..