Bug #64713

' Unexpected token }' when editing text with image CE

Added by Tymoteusz Motylewski over 4 years ago. Updated about 1 year ago.

Status:
Closed
Priority:
Should have
Category:
FormEngine aka TCEforms
Target version:
-
Start date:
2015-02-01
Due date:
% Done:

100%

TYPO3 Version:
7
PHP Version:
Tags:
Complexity:
Is Regression:
No
Sprint Focus:

Description

current master
1. go to page module
2. open browsers console
3. create new CE type "text" or "text with image"
4. in the console you'll see an error:


Wrap.open.js?1418209900:1 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input
Wrap.close.js?1418209900:2 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token }


Related issues

Related to TYPO3 Core - Task #62404: RTE: Split main JS script into components Closed 2014-10-22
Related to TYPO3 Core - Task #68426: RTE: Use requireJS Closed 2015-07-21

Associated revisions

Revision 31592d2b (diff)
Added by Frank Naegler about 4 years ago

[TASK] Cleanup RTE remove pageRenderer and use requireJS

Resolves: #68426
Resolves: #64713
Releases: master
Change-Id: I873d67e287e181f767e3a907797382a7f0f94f89
Reviewed-on: http://review.typo3.org/41853
Reviewed-by: Anja Leichsenring <>
Tested-by: Anja Leichsenring <>
Reviewed-by: Markus Klein <>
Reviewed-by: Christian Kuhn <>
Tested-by: Christian Kuhn <>

History

#1 Updated by Andreas Fernandez over 4 years ago

I can confirm this issue in Chrome 40.

#2 Updated by Stanislas Rolland over 4 years ago

Yes, the problem arises when the RTE JS files are not concatenated.

#3 Updated by Stanislas Rolland over 4 years ago

  • Status changed from New to Accepted
  • Assignee set to Stanislas Rolland

#4 Updated by Tymoteusz Motylewski over 4 years ago

you also need to have $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['BE']['debug'] set to true to reproduce it.

#5 Updated by Xavier Perseguers over 4 years ago

I confirm this bug. Any idea on how to solve that? Using another "concatenated" version of the scripts when debug is on?

#6 Updated by Frank Naegler over 4 years ago

Since all components are AMD modules, I think we could simply remove the wrapper files.
@Stanislas: What did you think? Could this solve the problem or did we open other issues then? It looks like that multiple instances on the same page works without the wrapper files.

#7 Updated by Christian Kuhn about 4 years ago

  • Category changed from RTE (rtehtmlarea + ckeditor) to 1600

#8 Updated by Gerrit Code Review about 4 years ago

  • Status changed from Accepted to Under Review

Patch set 8 for branch master of project Packages/TYPO3.CMS has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at http://review.typo3.org/41853

#9 Updated by Gerrit Code Review about 4 years ago

Patch set 9 for branch master of project Packages/TYPO3.CMS has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at http://review.typo3.org/41853

#10 Updated by Frank Naegler about 4 years ago

  • Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
  • % Done changed from 0 to 100

#11 Updated by Benni Mack about 1 year ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Closed

Also available in: Atom PDF