Bug #71712

Story #69617: FormEngine bugs

7 LTS: sys_file_reference IRRE elements not shown anymore in alternate languages

Added by Christoph Bernhard about 6 years ago. Updated over 3 years ago.

Status:
Closed
Priority:
Must have
Assignee:
-
Category:
FormEngine aka TCEforms
Target version:
-
Start date:
2015-11-20
Due date:
% Done:

100%

Estimated time:
TYPO3 Version:
7
PHP Version:
5.5
Tags:
LTS IRRE CE alternate language not shown
Complexity:
hard
Is Regression:
No
Sprint Focus:

Description

We updated from 7.5.0 to 7 LTS and suddenly, all CE with file references are not shown in BE for editing if they are in alterate languages!

BUT, the files are there, the elements are correctly linked to original content element and they are also corectly shown on the website. This concerns file links as well as simple image content elements.

The only way, we see the files in alternate languages: we copy the standard language elemnt and don't touch the copied file reference.
As soon, as we replace the copied file reference with the one from the alternate language, all is gone and nothing is shown even the thumbnails.

We have to donwgrade again, because with this bug it is not possible for our clients to maintain the website in several languages :-(


Files

before_editing_ce.png (31.2 KB) before_editing_ce.png 1) 7.5 LTS before editing the alternate languages CE Christoph Bernhard, 2015-11-20 09:59
edit_ce_view.png (50.4 KB) edit_ce_view.png 2) 7.5 LTS while editing the alternate language CE > no files at all! Christoph Bernhard, 2015-11-20 09:59
standard_language.png (42.3 KB) standard_language.png 3) 7.5 LTS same CE in as 1) standard language > all fine Christoph Bernhard, 2015-11-20 09:59
compare_7.5.0_before_edit.png (29.5 KB) compare_7.5.0_before_edit.png 4) Same page an CE in V 7.5.0 @see 1) Christoph Bernhard, 2015-11-20 09:59
compare_7.5.0_edit_fileref_correct.png (53.4 KB) compare_7.5.0_edit_fileref_correct.png 4) Editing same CE in V 7.5.0 @see 2) - Everything fine! Christoph Bernhard, 2015-11-20 09:59

Related issues

Related to TYPO3 Core - Bug #63092: Inline/IRRE records: language field of child records is not updated when modifying parent language field - e.g. problematic for sys_file_referenceRejectedJo Hasenau2014-11-20

Actions
Related to TYPO3 Core - Bug #71596: New Inline records can not be created in translated parent recordClosed2015-11-16

Actions

Also available in: Atom PDF