Content of hidden page not shown in workspace preview
New pages in a workspace are created as hidden per default. If either the hidden page or enabled version (the new-placeholder still stays hidden) shall be previewed in the frontend, no content elements are shown.
Parts of previous TYPO3 CMS 7 behavior of PageRepository has been extracted to distinct query restriction interceptors. However, back then not any enable restrictions were not applied if workspaces version preview was active.
- Status changed from New to Under Review
- Target version changed from 8 LTS to next-patchlevel
- Status changed from Under Review to New
Olli, how to proceed with the ticket? The patch was abandoned due to lack of feedback.
- Related to Bug #85003: Workspace : no content show in preview frontend, if live page is hidden added
- Target version changed from next-patchlevel to Candidate for patchlevel
- Related to Bug #88054: A content element visible in a workspace, is not visibile when it's hidden in LIVE added
- Related to Bug #67001: Workspace Pagepreview doesn't work, if the livepage is set to hidden=1 added
- Related to Bug #82462: Workspace : no content show in preview, for a new page create in workspace, if this page is enable added
- Status changed from New to Closed
I close this issue as a duplicate of #85003 please continue the discussion there.
If you think that this is the wrong decision please reopen it or ping me and I'll do it.
Also available in: Atom