Workspace Pagepreview doesn't work, if the livepage is set to hidden=1
the Workspace Preview Diffslider doesn't showing the hidden livepage, if you set the page in the Livemodus on hidden=1 and try to see a Preview of the Liveversion from your Backend Workspacemodus (see screen.png).
With best regards,
#6 Updated by Oliver Hader over 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Priority changed from Must have to Should have
- Target version changed from 6.2.16 to next-patchlevel
Thus, the preview behavior of a hidden (live) page shall be the same in a draft workspace as it is already if the live workspace is active.
#9 Updated by Riccardo De Contardi about 2 years ago
I tried the following test with the latest master 8.7.1-dev:
1) very simple TypoScript:
config.no_cache=1 page = PAGE page.1 = TEXT page.1.data = page:title page.1.wrap = <h1>|</h1> page.10 < styles.content.get
2) create a custom workspace
3) create a page in live workspace
4) hide the page created at point 3)
5) Switch to custom workspace
6) enable the page
7) page module > go to page > click on preview
- if you are in the custom workspace, the slider bar works, but the "live version" shows the parent page of the page under exam.
- if you are in the live workspace, you see the red box "preview" of the page and no workspace bar