EXT:form - add the possibilty to use the same form multiple times on one page
If I insert the same form multiple times on one page, all of them are submitted at once. And all of them show the confirmation message afterwards.
It is possible to prevent this behavior with workarounds like defining the same form with different names etc. But a built-in option to do so would be great.
Maybe a possibility to achieve this could be to parameterize the identifier of the form with the uid of the content element?
- Category set to Form Framework
- Related to Bug #80057: 2 or more forms in one page with two separate `Frontend.yaml` files is not possible added
- Sprint Focus set to Remote Sprint
- Related to deleted (Bug #80057: 2 or more forms in one page with two separate `Frontend.yaml` files is not possible)
- Status changed from New to Under Review
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Related to Bug #84142: Forms interfering when using the same form multiple times on one page added
- Related to Bug #84471: Perform the translation key look-up as it was before #81775 added
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom