Keyboard usage in the TYPO3 backend
This epic collects all issues related to keyboard usage in the backend.
When improving the keyboard interactivity, accessibility of the usage and patterns should be considered, too.
Frontend tests for the keyboard interactivity improvements need to be added to ensure they keep working.
The goal is to get the backend WCAG compatible. Keyboard interactivity not only improves accessibility, but also the usability for every user.
All fixes need to compatible with all browsers supported by TYPO3 and work with common screen readers.
- Related to Bug #76228: Keyboard accessibility of TCA type select added
- Related to Feature #89496: Make context menu usable via keyboard added
- Related to Feature #89590: Add an option to jump to specific areas in the backend added
- Related to Bug #91645: Incorrect keyboard focus order in tab menus added
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Related to Bug #81478: Datepicker in backend - unlogical behaviour with keyboard navigation added
- Related to Bug #92680: Dropzone of file upload is not usable by keyboard added
- Related to Bug #92681: Buttons in IRRE headers do not behave like buttons added
- Related to Bug #92682: IRRE inline elements cannot be opened or closed via keyboard added
- Related to Bug #92694: Buttons in module-docheader-bar do not behave like buttons added
- Related to Bug #92695: Search modal dialog cannot be used with a keyboard added
- Related to Bug #92696: Not all elements displayed as button behave like buttons added
Also available in: Atom