IRRE: fails to save preexisting child record selected by combo
Installed Ext IRRE Tutorial Sample files on a clean 4.4.2 Installation to reproduce the error.
- Choose the example "m:n asymmetric combo"
- add a child record mn asym Offers
- select a Hotel (e.g. Rosengarten Hotels Luxury Ressort"
- the newly created offer appears in the combo
- click on the entry in the combo
- fields of this child record are displayed and filled with the correct information of the child record ("offer")
- save and close the hotel record
- open the hotel record from the list again
- child record information has not been saved
The same procedure as described above succeeded on a Typo3 V 4.3.3 installation.
I also applied the IRRE patches I found here (irre_7611_rev8536.. and _v2.patch) but this did not solve the problem
(issue imported from #M15459)