Epic #55070: Workpackages
Epic #55065: WP: Overall System Performance (Backend and Frontend)
Epic #55656: Optimize overall Extbase performance
Extbase: Backport lazy dependency injection
In TYPO3 flow 2.0 we have now lazy dependency injection. This feature is really awesome and it will be cool if we have this also in extbase. In TYPO3 flow this feature speed up flow because the the injected classes will only loaded if you need them.
The related flow ticket is http://forge.typo3.org/issues/43819
The backport from the feature is not as easy as i expected, because the implementation of DI is completely different in TYPO3 flow. So if we want to have this the migration will be a little bit complex.
- Target version changed from 6.2.0 to Extbase 6.2
So, are you working on it at all? If not let's flag this 6.3.
- Target version changed from Extbase 6.2 to Extbase 6.3
- Status changed from New to Under Review
- Assignee set to Marc Bastian Heinrichs
- Parent task set to #55656
Do you have some numbers on this? I don't think, that a real performance boost might apply to our situation as it does to Flow.
Will count some xhprof numbers
- Project changed from Extbase MVC Framework to TYPO3 Core
- Target version deleted (
- Subject changed from Backport lazy dependency injection to Extbase: Backport lazy dependency injection
- Category set to Extbase
- TYPO3 Version set to 6.2
- Status changed from Under Review to New
The patch pushed to gerrit was abandoned since it was stalled for a long time. This needs a fresh approach :)
- Status changed from New to Rejected
not gonna happen within Extbase scope (if we do DI then we'd go all in for the whole core)
Also available in: Atom