Typoscript: CONTENT | slide: multilanguage not correctly respected in content_fallback mode
The sliding functionality doesn't respect the content_fallback mode correctly. It delivers always content elements of the fallback/calculated language from the current selected page. The attached patch fixes this bug by an additional check of the page record which is referenced by the content element.
Steps to Reproduce (only in "content_fallback" mode)
1) Create a marker in a template which slides content elements of a column...
template.bla = TEMPLATE
template.bla.marks.BLA < styles.content.get
template.bla.marks.BLA .select.where = colPos = 0
template.bla.marks.BLA .slide = -1
2) Create a page with a subpage and assign the template via typoscript
3) Create the content elements on the top page which should be slided
4) Create a translation of the top page and the content elements
5) Test the result in the frontend for the top page and the parent page in both site languages. Oopps...
(issue imported from #M9975)