image replacement, width and height are kept even i change my image
I try to change my logo.png for another one. The problem is that when I try to replace the logo with the new one in the rte. It's keeping the original width and height in the img tag. I also change the width and height in apparence tab and it doesn't change a thing. Thus my image doesn't look it supposes to. If i want it to be the corrects sizes i have to rename my logo.png to something different, like logo2.png.
Updated by Riccardo De Contardi about 5 years ago
- Status changed from Accepted to Needs Feedback
Hello and sorry for the late answer.
I tried to reproduce this issue with 6.2.26, failing.
These are my steps:
1) file module > upload an image called logo.png (450 x 450px)
2) go on a page, create new text element, add image inside the RTE as new plain image > select "logo.png"
3) save and preview
Result: the logo is shown, 450 x 450 px
4) select the logo inside the RTE, click on the image button, click on the tab "new plain image"
5) select a different file with the same name but different size (100 x 100px)
6) select the checkbox " Overwrite existing files" and upload the file
7) select the file logo.png
Result the new logo is shown, 100 x 100 px
Do you think that this is sufficient to consider it solved, or do you think that a different test should be performed? Could you tell me step by step how to reproduce your problem? Thank you.
Updated by Alexander Opitz almost 5 years ago
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Closed
No feedback within the last 90 days => closing this issue.
If you think that this is the wrong decision or experience this issue again, then please write to the mailing list typo3.teams.bugs with issue number and an explanation or open a new ticket and add a relation to this ticket number.