Pagetree Filter - Sometimes subpages can't be opened
Step1: I enter a searchterm in the pagetree filter, The resulting page is opened
Step2: I open each of the subpages with the arrow-icon
Step3: Some of the subpages work in opening. Some of the subpages can't be opened, althogh subpages are available
See attached Screenshots, they explain the problem best
I can't see any reasonable connection wich subpages are openable and which are not
Updated by Florian Bachmann over 10 years ago
- File pagetree_update_bug.png pagetree_update_bug.png added
- File pages.sql_1_.zip pages.sql_1_.zip added
To make it easy, to reproduce the bug, I made a script-generated similar page-tree.
It contains of a Tree, leading to a zip-code, with stores appended to a zip.
To reproduce the bug
- install a completely fresh 4.5
- only import the pages-table-dump
- enter e.g. "807" to the filter-input field
- open nodes up to "80792" and try to open store8333
=> No child nodes are visible in the tree, although there should be
Please undo the related connection
Updated by Riccardo De Contardi almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Closed
I think I can safely close this one for now- there has been no answer 6 (!) years ago and no significant advancement...
If you think that this is the wrong decision or experience the issue again please reopen it or open a new issue with a reference to this one. Thank you.