Use ajax in place of page refresh for more actions in the backend
Backend User Interface
Actually ajax is used for hide/unhide or delete records.
Instead actions like drag&drop or copy/cut/paste or sorting require a page refresh.
Every time a page refresh happens the editor is confused by the fact that the page scrolls back to the initial top of the page/frame.
Also some of the mentioned actions use different methods in Page and List modules, by ex. hide/unhide is ajax in List but refresh in Page module.
This feature request asks to switch to ajax all the mentioned actions.
- Related to Feature #80613: Add possibility to hide/unhide elements in the page module without reload added
- Related to Feature #72908: Backend: Repositioning the page after a button is used added
- Related to Feature #75462: Retain scroll position after deleting/hiding a content element added
- Related to Task #80414: Page Module Drag&Drop: Prevent reloading module frame if content element is dropped at its original position added
- Target version set to 9 LTS
- Target version changed from 9 LTS to Candidate for Major Version
- Related to Story #84364: As editor, I want to use D'n'D and work with less as possible page reloads to be more productive added
- Category set to Backend User Interface
- Related to Bug #89678: After creating a new content element in page module, scroll back to where I left added
- Related to Story #82206: list module enhancements/bugfixes added
Also available in: Atom