Epic #90812: Fluid-based Page Module
Page Module: No content elements displayed with mod.web_layout.defLangBinding
In current v10 with mod.web_layout.defLangBinding = 1 no content is displayed in the old Page Module at all.
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
I'm not able to reproduce this - can you provide more information about records/columns required to reproduce?
My test setup:
- Two columns
- Two content elements in each
- Three languages
- Language A translated in "connected" mode
- Language B translated in "free" mode
- Content shown in "languages" mode with default language or either of the two additional languages selected
- Content shown in "columns" mode with any language selected
No difference between "Fluid based page module" feature toggle enabled/disabled.
The "defLangBinding" toggle is set the same way as before, in PageLayoutController.
Possibly related to https://review.typo3.org/c/Packages/TYPO3.CMS/+/63513?
Wrong patch link, sorry. Right link is: https://review.typo3.org/c/Packages/TYPO3.CMS/+/63520
#10 Updated by Susanne Moog 24 days ago
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to In Progress
Still not working and in different ways in the two page module variants. I even reinstalled the complete system yesterday and I can still reproduce it just fine.
- Install introduction package (good default test cases ;))
- Add TSConfig: `mod.web_layout.defLangBinding = 1` to TSConfig of root page ("Congratulations")
- On the "old" page module in "Languages" mode (because that's where the setting takes effect): no content rendered at all
- In the "new" page module in "Languages" mode: setting has no effect at all (items should be aligned but aren't) - easiest to see in mixed mode, but also wrong in connected mode (as there should be a visual connection)