edit user or usergroup > cannot remove every permission on file/directories
Steps to reproduce:
1) System > backend user module (or root > list)
2) click + to create a new user
3) remove EVERY permission
4) on the tab "Mounts and workspaces" > "Fileoperation permissions:" uncheck everything both on "directory" and "files" list.
Result: "directory" and "files" lists still have checked options (the one you unchecked before) that is:
(see attached file)
- you have to remove EVERYTHING from both to have this situation: if you keep at least one setting in one of the lists, the result is saved and not reverted
- this issue does not seem present on 6.2.15
#4 Updated by Daniel Windloff almost 3 years ago
I had the same problem on an own TCA configuration.
I think this bug has the following reason:
typo3/sysext/backend/Classes/Form/Element/SelectCheckBoxElement.phpline 114 the default value for an empty list is defined as "".
$html = '<input type="hidden" class="select-checkbox" name="' . htmlspecialchars($parameterArray['itemFormElName']) . '" value="">';
DataHandler::castReferenceValuethe value "" would be replaced by the default value defined in TCA.
Changing the return of castReferenceValue or the default value could be breaking change in some scenarios.